Rss Feed
  1. Dekku

    Friday 18 July 2008

    I stumbled across this blog yesterday, and spent the better part of it looking at some of the short film videos he (I'm presuming it's a he) has on there. I thought I'd share two of them, as I liked them particularly, for completely different reasons. The first made me laugh out loud, the second... well, I'll let the second speak for itself. It was the one I particularly wanted to share, as it gave me pause, to say the very least. I wasn't sure where it was going, but I don't think it was there. Incredibly moving.

    RooDouDou This was my house the other day, I'm sure.

    The Mirror This evoked such mixed emotions.

    *Please note, if you go to the site and do your own perusing, that I haven't seen everything, and so I can't endorse them as family friendly. Please view at your own discretion.

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for chiming in :)

    I really promote conversation here, and I only ask that you be considerate of others feelings, and remember that tone doesn't always translate well over type. An emoticon can work wonders! ;)