Rss Feed
  1. For the moment...

    Tuesday 7 October 2008

    I think I'll just stick to Xanga.

    I'd love it if you visited me there.

    Alternitively, my email address is on my side bar. If you don't want to avert your eyes slightly to the left because you are too tired, (I know I am) it's mat2820b {@} aim {.} com Without the spaces and pretty perenthesis.

    I'll still check in on here from time to time.... you never know, I may need to come and post here again. I just don't have the time to keep up two blogs at the moment! When I get you know, self discipline and time management skills, I may just be able to figure something out.

    You can leave messages/comments here, or I'm pretty sure you can post on my Xanga if you particularly wanted to.

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for chiming in :)

    I really promote conversation here, and I only ask that you be considerate of others feelings, and remember that tone doesn't always translate well over type. An emoticon can work wonders! ;)