Rss Feed
  1. Meh.

    Friday 27 August 2010

    Somewhere along the way between Child 1 and Child 6 I got... wider.

    In comparrison to a lot of people, I'm not exactly fat, but I'm certainly not the size and shape I should be.

    Though, it must be said, that I really have no idea what my shape should be, after 6 kids, so this will be an interesting exersise.

    Ha. Exersise. I'm funny.

    After seeing Adam do so well on the plan he is doing, I figured I would give it a go. I've no idea what I weigh, as the kids destroyed our scales (reccuring theme in our house. You will hear it a lot)

    I started today. I have to walk on the treadmil for an hour a day and basically eat a little protein with everything, every three hours and cut out all complex carbs. Nothing drastic.

    While I know I will really like being thin again, (and discovering what my body actually looks like after 6 kids) I also know that my boobs will always make me look bigger. And that's really discouraging.


    For example...


    Ok... we'll acknowledge the fact that I have crappy posture. But for serious, my boobs take up ALL of my torso. They go all around to my back. They practically sit on my lap. (I have pictures to prove it. For real. In a bra, obviously. We had reasons to take them. Nothing lewd.) They make me look at least a good 10-15 pounds heavier than I am.

    This is me standing up... can you tell I leeerve photos?

    A little thinner, but still not great. And I really should get Adam to take some un-edited photos... you can't really see here.

    But any way. These were taken 3 weeks ago.

    I might keep posting updates if your interested. Even if you're not, I probably will. I need some sort of accountability ;)

    Sorry the tone of this is so... meh.


  2. 4 comments:

    1. Prudy said...

      I've started eating better too. Lost two pounds/0.9071847 KGs. In the last week. I said course most of it was probably water weight, but I'm still counting it.

      I'm trying to eat more fruit & veggies.

    2. Toby said...

      Ummmm SIX kids! You could live the rest of your life and not lose a pound and be considered a success! In my world anyway.

    3. Matthew said...

      I've worked hard on something to comment here, really I have. Sorry, got nothing. :-) But go you and Adam for Bodytrimming...that dude looks fit, and he seems confident and Australian, so I'd give his system a shot.

    4. Jen said...

      I am so disappointed in you Matthew! Where is the witty comeback?! You're slipping, dude ;)

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for chiming in :)

    I really promote conversation here, and I only ask that you be considerate of others feelings, and remember that tone doesn't always translate well over type. An emoticon can work wonders! ;)