Rss Feed
  1. It's my first time

    Tuesday 17 June 2008

    So be gentle with me.

    I've been posting on Xanga for so long, it's taking a little getting used to around these parts. (Can you see those spanner&wrench icons, and that pencil, or is it just me?) I still, for the moment, post there the most. I made this site as more and more people are needing to put sign in requirements for commenting. (Which I completely understand.)

    I'm not sure what will come of this site. But for now, it's here, getting comfy and deciding what to do. I couldn't stand for it to be sad and lonely without pictures and a welcome message, with only a "go here" post, so I had to dress it up a little.

    If you would like to come and say hi- and I would love you too!- This is where I am at home.

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for chiming in :)

    I really promote conversation here, and I only ask that you be considerate of others feelings, and remember that tone doesn't always translate well over type. An emoticon can work wonders! ;)