Rss Feed
  1. What to do, what to do...

    Friday 20 June 2008

    I'm thinking blogsphere needs another mummy-blog like it needs a hole in the head, but truly, it's about the only thing I'm qualified to write about.

    However, after pondering, I think the things this blog wants to write are my thoughts on God, and where He is leading me, being a wife, being a mother, beng a child of the King, life, my walk as I seek to better myself in certain areas, and a bucket full of laughs, coz, gosh my kids are funny.

    Hope you stick around. Life is a party that never quits in this house.

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for chiming in :)

    I really promote conversation here, and I only ask that you be considerate of others feelings, and remember that tone doesn't always translate well over type. An emoticon can work wonders! ;)