Rss Feed
  1. SHINER

    Wednesday 2 June 2010

    Eli came a-croppa two nights ago, taking a spectacular stage dive off the couch and landing face first onto a small chest of drawers. Of course, like the good, concered parent I am, I made sure I'd cuddled him and made sure his eye still worked etc etc...

    And then tried to get photos, because it had already come up bruised, the foretaste of a wikid black eye.

    Adam thought it sick, but I know you all know better.

    Anyway, we here round these parts know how hard it is to get Eli to sit still for anything. Especially photos.

    So today, two days after he did it, I finally decided to hold him down.

    This is the best of two seperate attempts.

    Please notice the strategy of Food as Bribery.

    Please do not notice the self art.

    Then, I had a stroke of genius.

    I strapped him into his car seat.

    It still took about eleventy three photos to get this one.




    I'd say this is the first of many...

    But it isn't.

    He's already had at least 3.


  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for chiming in :)

    I really promote conversation here, and I only ask that you be considerate of others feelings, and remember that tone doesn't always translate well over type. An emoticon can work wonders! ;)