Monday, 4 October 2010Ok.
So, the get skinny project has begun.
I have basically, 44lbs to lose, to get back to a husband approved 132.
I'd go lower. He won't let me.
Anyways. I need to be skinny(er, at least) by November 8th, when I leave to spend a week in Newcastle with my girlfriend, and then attend her wedding on the 13th.
Can we say over-achiever, much?
I'd post a picture of me now, but, um, I'd rather die.
So. 44lbs in 5 weeks, best case scenario. It's do-able... 8.8lbs a week. Or, for me, 3.99kg.
The Game Plan
1) Cut the coke. *cry*
2) Cut the complex carbs... bread, potatoes, pasta
3) Cut the dairy... milk, cheese *sob*
4) Up the protein... lotsa lotsa meat
5) Eat every 3 hours... 3 mains, 3 snacks
6) Drink a bucket load more water
7) Walk on the treadmill for 1 hour a day/10k daily (whack in a movie, off I go)
8) Jillan Michaels' 30 Day Shred.
I was meant to start Jillian this morning, and get the most awful thing over and done with, but apparently, Adam woke me up three times.
I do not remember this. At all.
I remember getting up repetitively to the girls all night, which is probably why I remember not the alarm or the husband.
So, I'll go for a walk shortly, and then walk around the shops some more to do some errands Adam has asked.
Get your pom-poms ready, peoples. You've got some cheerin' on to do.