Rss Feed
  1. Sara

    Thursday 22 September 2011

    There are no words.

    No words enough to explain what Gitz has meant to me.

    No words enough to describe the deep grief to know she is dying.

    No words (or rather, I dare not speak them) for the disappointment of knowing that if we hadn't had to have cancelled our US trip, I would have met her, hugged her, last month. In time. This side of Home...

    So I speak hers instead.

    And have them permanently placed under my skin to remind me until I hug her in Heaven. Right on my pulse.


    Always, babydoll. Always.

    Love you all the way around the world and back.


    To read more beautiful, raw posts about our sweet Sara, Jessica is hosting a linky here.
    I'm linking this post to the Ink Link on Tam's blog.

  2. 4 comments:

    1. Sooz said...

      That's where I am thinking of getting mine. Was it really painful?

    2. Jen said...

      Suprisingly, no, Sooz. I was a little disappointed.

    3. Nessie said...

      {squishy, squishy hugs} Who would have thought 2 small words could have such an enormous impact? Precious words. Unforgettable words. And an amazing way to live life.

    4. I got mine yesterday, and went to link up on Tam's site. I started checking out the different tattoos everyone got, and noticed you and I have the same one! How awesome!

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for chiming in :)

    I really promote conversation here, and I only ask that you be considerate of others feelings, and remember that tone doesn't always translate well over type. An emoticon can work wonders! ;)