Rss Feed
  1. I've moved

    Saturday 8 September 2012

    Cyberly, that is.

    I know I've done that a lot over the last year or so. But this place just didn't fit. Which is a shame. It was also difficult to feel at home when I didn't have a computer. I kind of got out of the habit. But I thought about it all the time.

    Adam bought me a new computer a couple of weeks ago, and I've set up a little corner of the blog world over here.  I do hope you'll humour me again and skip on over. It's very plain, though I had a lot of fun setting it up. I hope you like it, and I'm really looking forward to getting back into the swing of blogging.

    You guys are wonderful. See you over there :)

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for chiming in :)

    I really promote conversation here, and I only ask that you be considerate of others feelings, and remember that tone doesn't always translate well over type. An emoticon can work wonders! ;)