Rss Feed
  1. Colour

    Tuesday 29 March 2011

    My Colour inspiration board :)

    I've been away in Sydney for the Colour conference.

    I love it so.

    My heart is full. It is expanded, it is broken, it is renewed. I can't explain it, so I won't even try.

    The speakers this year were amazing. Jeanne Mayo was hilarious, and so, so poignant; I have no words for Craig Groeschel except he has two new hard core fans in this house, and Lisa Bevere... oh my word. I love her so. Go out and buy Lioness Arising. All women should read it.

    I am so grateful that I am able to go to this conference every year. So blessed that Adam takes vacation time off work to watch the kidlets for me.

    There were something like 35 countries represented at Colour this year. So I encourage all women to go... save up, get your church to sponsor you, whatever it takes. Get there. Here is the link to register for next years conference... Beth Moore and Priscilla Shirer will be there!!! I nearly died when I found out.  Also on that page is one of the sessions from Conference2 (I got to Conference 1), so you can see just what is in store for you when you come!

    I'm already registered for next year, and I would love to see some others there! Since I register with a group, let me know if you decide to come along, and I'll let you know how to do that so we can sit together. Coz that's half the fun :)

    Oh, and you'll get to see things like this...

    Clockwise from top: The Sydney Harbour Bridge and The Sydney Opera House; Luna Park entry; Massive ferris wheel.


    I know I need to catch up with my 1000 gift posts... My computer blinked out on me again, then I went away. So now I'm home, I have been compiling 3 weeks worth. I did have one ready to go the week I went away, but it can wait until then :)

  2. 6 comments:

    1. tam said...

      i love me a good conference!

      the best one i've ever been to is re:create in TN. so, multi-sensory.

      glad you got to experience this, friend!

    2. Laura Anne said...

      I'm confused? How is it in Sydney and St Kilda?

    3. Jen said...

      There's a Luna Park in Darling harbor as well :)

    4. Jen said...

      You guys are so very blessed to have your pick of conferences!! I've often envied the ones I've seen advertised, Catalyst especially.

      I think you would like Colour, Tam. It is very feminine at heart, not feminist, and is very pro-active... Equipping us with vision, the knowledge how and ways to 'be the change' in our community and beyond :)

    5. Heart n Soul said...

      Wasn't colour amazing? ....so good. Can't wait till next year....here is my post on my Colour-ful memories - http://heartsoulexchange.blogspot.com/search/label/sisterhood

    6. Jen said...

      Oh it was wonderful! I'm SO pumped Beth will be there... it seems not many Aussie girls know who she is... boy are they in for a treat!!

      So glad you and your daughter were so blessed by it xx

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for chiming in :)

    I really promote conversation here, and I only ask that you be considerate of others feelings, and remember that tone doesn't always translate well over type. An emoticon can work wonders! ;)