Rss Feed
  1. Tuckered

    Wednesday 6 April 2011

    It's 11:30 pm and I'm up all alone, stuffing my face with brie and sun dried tomatoes.

    It's the only time I can eat anything without someone watching me, or crying because they wants some. Or both at the same time.

    It's my own little mummy utopia.

    I've been cleaning out my camera, you know, being all organised and stuff, and putting the photos into the correct files and deleting all the fuzzy ones that make people look like The Scream.

    I found these doozies, and thought you might laugh as much as we did.

    Background story:

    We had friends and their small daughter over for dinner, and we had allowed the children to stay up past their bedtime.

    Way  past.

    As in, I'm pretty sure it was 10-ish when these pics were taken.

    We'd sent the kids to the bathroom to do thier teeth-drink-toilet-wash your face routine, and to put themselves to bed. Which they did, with relatively little hassle.

    All was quiet, except I could hear the faucet still running, so I, of course, went to go turn it off.

    And thus began the "You guys! you totally have to come see this!" frantic whispering and gesturing...




    I think the boy was a wee bit tuckered out. :)

  2. 4 comments:

    1. Prudence said...

      Ohh poor little man. Love the My Little Pony in the sink.

    2. MyInnerSnark said...

      I know, right? I can't figure out how he fell asleep there exactly though :)

    3. Jen said...

      I know, right? I can't figure out how he fell asleep there exactly though :)

    4. Alece said...

      oh my dang, that is the cutest thing ever!

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for chiming in :)

    I really promote conversation here, and I only ask that you be considerate of others feelings, and remember that tone doesn't always translate well over type. An emoticon can work wonders! ;)