So much has happened in the last I don't know how long I don't know where to start. I have so much planned for this new year I can't write it all in one post. Bullet points will do.
- We had the landlord from hell. It was not a fun year. We were screwed out of bond money, but in the end we just wanted her to GO AWAY.
- My mum helped us buy a block of land and get a house on it.
- We moved into our "dongas" (shipping containers) on our block. We are probably going to be living in them until September.
- Adam started his psychology degree. Then stopped. He'll start again in the new year.
- We got two new cats, but we had to give away our dog.
- I started c25k. Then got a shin splint and busted my knee. I'm clever like that. But I continued to walk.
- I totally NAILED my new years resolution to not drink Coke for the whole year.
- I'm doing ONEWORD again. I epically failed my word from last year, so I will be keeping it for 2012... "YES"
- I'm hoping to start blogging more regularly. I know I say that every year, but Adam wants me to this year... and besides; living in such close quarters is bound to result in some fun.
- I will have 4 kids in full time school, one in part time school, and Cora at home. It feels a little strange.
- We will be building a house. Also prime blog fodder ;)
- I want to read more books. I'm horribly out of practise.
- I will continue to walk, and lose weight this year. My sister's wedding in in June. I vill be svelte!! (you have to do that in a stern German accent otherwise it loses it's impact. And the v would make no sense.)
- Since my new years resolution last year was such a raging success, I've decided to continue on an cut ALL soft drink/soda/pop out of my diet, as well as all candy and chocolate. Ice cream is still up in the air.